Ho Chee Shen
Ho has over 28 years of diverse consulting experience which include managing the business of independent power utility, manufacturing concern, property development outfits, stock broking houses, hardware and trading companies. His specific achievements are carrying on business operation and / or corporate restructuring and then hive them off for sale to investors.
His track record of successes include:
- Financial Restructuring – Headed financial restructuring team of an independent power utility company, various public listed and stock broking companies under the special administration process. All, save for the restructuring of the power utility company which is currently underway, are successfully completed with the sale of the businesses to their respective White Knights. Some of these restructured companies are re-listed in the Bursa Saham or privatized.
- Operational Restructuring – Responsible for management decision to commence operation of an independent power utility company under receivership; operation have since generated sufficient cash to keep business on going and lessen financing burden on the part of lenders.
- Commercial & Residential Real Estate Rehabilitations – Directed and supervised the rehabilitation and sale of 12 abandoned housing projects under the Tabung Projek Perumahan Terbengkalai scheme; all 12 projects comprising of approximately 2,200 units are successfully completed.
- Restructuring of Bumiputra-Owned Corporation – Successfully aided the restructuring of a bumiputra-owned corporation under the Tabung Pemulihan Usahawan-Usahawan Scheme.
- Closure of Property Deals – Responsible for the negotiation and closure of various property deals for companies under receivership and/or liquidation; successfully repaying the loan indebtedness to various lenders.
- Winding Down of Operations – Managed the orderly cessation of operation for 2 multinational manufacturing companies; supervised the systematic retrenchment with full benefits for over 2,000 employees.
- Strategic Planning – Formulate strategies to approach engagements taking into consideration people, risk areas and business and financial problems/restrictions.